Brainstorm 38 Brainstorm 38

broke the game on level 4
New record...

Jessica the YouTuber Jessica the YouTuber

I hardly even played I can tell that this had alot of work put into it, but the buttons at the bottom of the menu don't work, and this seems immensely related to riddle school, the music, the map, no offense but this feels like a bootleg riddle school, like if you had similar dialogue interactions and similar jokes, I wouldn't mind much. But if the art style were a bit improved similar to the 10 year series riddle school which changes each game, it'd seem cool, in fact maybe my favorite, but too many references and similarity's

JD-Brony responds:

Eh, I'm not really that good at originality. But I think Jonochrome (JonBro), creator of the Riddle School series, has made a video about how "originality is overrated". You can check it out.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V0X7sEc4qE
I'll be honest here, I kinda agree with Jon's opinion. :P

Steven Universe Pearl dress up Steven Universe Pearl dress up

I put every cloth that can go over another, she looks like a general '-'
so really yeh it's alright

I AM PRESIDENT I AM PRESIDENT

It's pure black for me so Im going to assume good game few bugs, classic newground

Lonely Guy's Dating Sim Lonely Guy's Dating Sim

"Teen"
Me: Eh might as well Try

The 2nd choice for the working out girl seemed a bit much... "why?" was the wrong choice

....So honestly I lose no matter what I say

StaticSkull responds:

That was the point :p

HO HO Ride HO HO Ride

Whenever I crash santa manages to land on his feet and stare at me "You did this to me, YOU ruined Christmas"

MSRafiyenko responds:

It'll be kinda fun to show up thia phrase in the end. xD

The Torture Room The Torture Room

The taxes get a bit much, when all the machines are full you just have to let them die, and after everyone is dead and people are still on the machines the first person get's off and instantly the game is over, also the song is a bit much after awhile... so maybe a mute music button?

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

After the second match you are DONE, don't get knocked out

*You are filled with determination... and nostalgia

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Got everything besides playing for 5 hours, and got about 100 nukes, so yeah..

If only there was an extra level like jupiter where the tank was the weakest there and you go all over again

Wait in Gold Wait in Gold

How I lost:
Hey im doing awesome!
Getting hundreds a second!
Ooh racing?
*Presses the button a couple times*
So the only bad thing is losing money? Cool!

*Mashes the buttons*
GAME OVER!
...;_; aw

LDAF responds:

Wow, it's a blast from the past to see someone reviewing this! It warms my heart a little to see someone getting some enjoyment out of this. Thanks for the review!